Sunday, August 13, 2006

The wedding meal...

The catering job went well. I guess I should say it ended well. It was so much work! I cooked and served food for almost 14 hours without ever taking a break. I am so used to doing it with a group of people, and the majority of this I did by myself. My mom and dad helped me haul the food over to the wedding, and my brother and his wife helped me cut all the desserts. By the end of the night, my hips were hurting so badly I could barely walk. (The hurting hips is an entirely new thing..a pregnancy thing, I am told)

My stomach is growing. Last night I wore my loosest fitting dress pants and they were skin tight and hurting my belly. I also had to pull them over the little bulge that is the baby! Time to by maternity clothes.

One thing that is super awesome, is that my sister is working part time at the Gap, and she gets 50% off at the Gap, Old Navy, and a few other places. I am just so pumped because I can buy maternity clothes at both Old Navy and the Gap, and at 50% off. Gabe and I are headed down there at the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home