Thursday, January 18, 2007

Well, we officially have found our place. We found a beautiful little acreage outside of the town where Gabe works. We are pretty excited to be living outside of town and to be able to have such privacy! The only downside... no high speed internet available out there. We haven't made the decision yet if we are going to get dial up (I hate dial up!). I am not sure what we will be doing. If we go the dial-up way, it will be almost impossible for me to do anything because it is soooo slow. We will be moving on January 26. I am cutting things really close. Tomorrow, I am three weeks from my due date! Yikes! But I should run and continue packing. It seems to never end!!! I am on maternity eave now (woo-hoo!) but I just can't seem to want to do anything other then sleep!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

WOW! That's awesome, I was praying you would get that place. I sure hope you still get dail up, it's better than nothing. And I would miss you terribly, if we couldn't chat. Plus I gotta see that baby!

5:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home