Sunday, June 04, 2006

My wonderful, wonderful weekend!

There is a reason I have not written in a while. I was in Lloydminster because my brother and his wife were having a baby!

Her name is Serena Grace (she has the same middle name as me!) She was 8 lbs, 8 oz, and she was 22 1/4 inches long. She is so beautiful.

I am so happy to welcome this brand new addition into our family. I now have 6 nieces and nephews and 2 more on the way in August! How great is it to be an aunt.

Another reason I have not been home is my sister's ex husband (who is also the one who cares for the children while my sister works) was in a work accident and has horribly injured his hand. He is on heavy pain killers and is unable to care for my niece and nephew. My mom and dad drove down to Calgary to pick up the kids, so between mom and I, we will have the kids here for a week.

I got to spend the weekend with K.C, Alli, and Torie (my nieces and nephews), welcome in Serana, and now will be spending the week with Isaac and Egan. It is rare that I get to see all of my nieces and nephews in one shot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! Good family bonding time together!

12:29 a.m.  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

She is such an adorable baby.

2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home