Monday, December 10, 2007

A little break

I had a little break from blogging. I went and spent a couple of days at my mom and dad's place and helped them get their house ready for Christmas. We are having my side of the family's Christmas this weekend, which is cool, but I am nowhere near ready.

Another thing that is totally off topic, is that my breasts have suddenly become sore. I am still breastfeeding Peanut, and he feeds a lot. I have not got my period back yet. I am sort of wondering if I might be pregnant again, because the pain feels very similar to when I was pregnant with Peanut. I know that it is not a plugged milk duct, because I had that when I first started nursing him, and the pain is completely different. One breast is definately sorer then the other.

Okay, I am done with that now. If anyone reads this who has experienced something similar, please leave a comment. i would appreciate it a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home