Monday, June 05, 2006

My other nieces and nephews

Since you all got a picture of my new niece, Serena, yesterday, I thought I would put on pictures of all my other nieces and nephews that I got this weekend.



My sweet niece, Torie. Doesn't she have a beautiful dimple? She always has the biggest smile whenever she sees me. I have told her since she was newborn that I was her favorite auntie!

My crazy, sweet niece, Alli. This is the best shot I got of her. She was being goofy in all the pictures, and in this one, her tongue is just starting to come out. Alli is a independent, strong willed, beautiful girl. Alli has the ability to wrap anyone around her little finger.

My crazy, sweet nephew, K.C. He, just like his sister, was being goofy in all of the pictures. I asked him if I could get one nice one of him and this is what I got. K.C. is a wonderful boy and is such a positive example to all of the other kids. He was my first nephew, and I am so proud of him.

My crazy, monkeyman, Isaac. This sweet little nephew of mine has a special place in my heart. I lived with him from the time he was 5 months old until he was over 1 year old. I got to experience a lot of his "firsts". He has an amazing sense of humor and loves to make people laugh.

This is Egan. She is so busy! She gets into everything! She is so darn cute and has the sweetest little voice. When you hug her, she feels as light as a feather and she just wraps her arms around you and hangs on for a long time. She always tells her mom, "I can't wait to go see your sister!" (me)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

They are all so adorable and pretty...make you feel energetic to be with them ya

12:30 a.m.  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

They are all so cute...I think Egan looks like you.

2:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home