Sunday, December 30, 2007

In Memory of Florence Harris


My grandma passed away on December 22, 2007. She was an incredible woman who has passed on a huge legacy to all who have known her. She was beautiful inside and out and was one of the wisest people I have ever known. I miss her so much already, but I know that she is in a better place. I am grateful that she is no longer suffering. It is so strange to be in her house and not have her there.
All the Advice You Will Ever Need To Have a Good Life
Wash what is dirty. Water what is dry.
Heal what is wounded. Warm what is cold.
Guide what goes off the road.
Love people who are least lovable because
they need it most.
I love you, Grandma!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

My heart breaks for you. It's rough loosing someone so special. *praying*

3:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home