Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wow

Man, oh, man. So much has happened to me lately, I don't even know where to begin. And I won't begin to tell. Not yet.

There are so many emotions running through this body.

I feel like I need to sleep for hours but I don't want to fall asleep.

I just want to sit and think. Sit and think.

This weekend is super busy for me as far as catering goes. I will be catering at least 12 hours a day Saturday and Sunday, and I start after work on Friday. That takes my whole weekend.

I had a fight with my dad tonight. I think we are so similar, yet so different. My dad and I have always fought. It's not like anything terrible has happened between us, but we have just always argued.

I just wish I could keep my focus. I have lost my ability to concentrate on anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home