Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My first blog of 2008

Can you believe it is 2008 already? I can't beleieve that in just a month and a half, my tiny little peanut will be 1 year old! That is unbelievable. I guess I should have some goals for 2008. I think they are the same as everyones. I would like to learn to budget our money better. I am the one in charge of taking care of the money, and I don't think I have been doing that good of a job of it. I also would like to lose a bit of weight. I weigh less then I did before I had the baby, but I don't look better. I need to lose some of my extra around the middle. So hard to do after Christmas, especially since Christmas candy is 50% off!

2008, 2008. What will this year hold? We hope to get a majority of our renovations done this year. I need to do more then hope, I need to DO!

We spent our New Year's Eve as a nice quiet evening at home. We are not huge New Years Eve partiers. The little peanut actually stayed up until midight, so I got the chance to kiss both of my favourite men.

Other then that, not much is new. Maybe I will have more to write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home