Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Big News

Gabe's brother finally got engaged! They have been dating for 6 years! It is about time. I love both of them and we are very excited for them!

We also have some more big news that I will be sharing soon. Trust me, I will keep you posted.

I had a crazy weekend. After work on Friday, I catered for 5 hour, then on Saturday, I catered for 12 hours, and on Sunday, I catered for 13 hours. Needless to say, I am still very tired and recovering from the crazy weekend.

That's all for now, folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

BIG NEWS!
~Cant concentrate
~tired
~need to sleep but want to sit and think
~emotions running through your body

**** Are You Pregnate*****

Oh I hate the anticipation ...just tell us! :)
Well what ever it is I will rejoice with you!

1:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home