Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Rambler

Well, I made it through another day, which seems like a huge accomplishment, but also seems so small.

I have been hacking up my lungs now for 3 days, which does not feel good at all when you feel like you are going to throw up all the time. The only thing that makes my throat feel better is to gargle salt water, and gargling salt water makes me want to throw up. Vicious circle!!!

I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight, and this song that is playing right now, "Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice was on. I was deeply in love with Damien Rice's music last year, and I have forgotten about how much that I loved it.

My poor baby. It will either be born extremely crazy about music, or plugging it's ears. I sing all the time. Not stop. That is how Gabe can tell when I am mad, because it is the only time I am not singing/humming/whistling. I also listen to music all the time, and play my guitar a lot. I wonder how long it will be until my guitar will no longer fit on my lap because my belly is so big. So exciting and frightening at the same time.

I have to go cater tomorrow and Saturday. I am not looking forward to it at all. I am still sick with this cold or whatever it is, and I am still having bouts of morning sickness all day. I need to help though. I bailed on catering last weekend to go see my grandma, and she really needs my help this weekend. That means a busy weekend.

Meat totally makes me nauseous, and I have to serve people plates of steamin' roast beef. I am just praying I don't vomit and ruin the happy couple's wedding. Wouldn't that be sad?

I can hear the thunder rolling outside, and my power already started to dim. I should wrap this up before the power goes out. Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home