Friday, June 30, 2006

Sorry!

I am sorry that I am not blogging much. I have not been feeling all that well. In fact, the worst cases of morning sickness seem to come during the evening. I have only had one really bad evening, where I was vomiting for about an hour. It was no fun at all.

I got my results back from my tests and the doctor said everything couldn't be more perfect. The pang that I have been feeling in my lower abdomen are a strain in my round ligament and my quickly growing uterus. I am so happy everything is normal.

School is now officially out for the summer. It feels so good to sleep in everyday. It is just what I needed.

I am going to keep this short because it is Canada Day Weekend and we are planning on heading out to the lake, but first Gabe wants to get his "baby" on the road. Gabe has a 69 cougar that he has fully restored. It is a beautiful car but a pig on gas.

Happy Canada Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Happy Canada Day! What is Canada Day?

12:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home