Friday, June 16, 2006

Anyone have any girl names?

I have been in love with the name Elijah for a long time. Gabe likes it too. We have already picked our boys name, Elijah Alexandre. (The Alexandre is after Gabe's grandpa who recently passed away)

We are completely stuck and clueless when it comes to girls names. We want a name that has not been used in our family yet. My favourite name is Hannah, but I have a cousin with that name. Right now, I am sort of thinking about Rachel, but I don't think Gabe is sold on that.

Please, anyone, leave me some names!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Elijah's name sounds great. How about Paloma or Samira if it is a girl?

I love both names and my daughter's name are Bibiana and Shania.

11:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my daughters name is Cameron, and I love it!! Not many girls are named that, but it is also used as a boy name, and alot of people hate that. =) Good luck! Baby naming isn't an easy task!

4:39 p.m.  
Blogger Vickie said...

I love the old names like Elizabeth, Victoria, Emma.

11:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home