Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'M PREGNANT!

Yes, it's true! I know that is is early to be telling (I will only be six weeks tomorrow) I don't care. Gabe and I are so excited.

I am however, so extremely tired. I have never been this tired in my life. I could sleep all day.

My bras are already starting to not fit, which isn't fun, because I am already big chested to begin with. Plus, my boobs hurt so bad!

I am also super hungry. I want to eat all the time. I think I have already gained a bit of weight. My pants feel a bit tighter then normal.

Please forgive me if I don't blog regularly. I am usually opting to sleep instead of being on the computer.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yeah you finally told the news!!! I've been checking your blog constantly waiting for you to post it!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

10:50 p.m.  
Blogger Renee said...

I knew it! CONGRADULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! Bottle your water and send me and crystal some ...k... J/K lol I love the name you have picked out for the baby boy .... sounds very strong and manly!

9:36 p.m.  
Blogger Shionge said...

Congratulation Sarah :P Always a joy to receive good news take care and enjoy your pregnancy and let everyone around you pamper and shower with you with lots of TLC.

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Vickie said...

AWE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I pray you have an amazingly healthy and happy pregnancy!

11:59 p.m.  
Blogger Staci said...

Congratulations Girl!!! Use the blog to post how you feel! Its fun to go back and read it! I love reading my pregnancy stories now that I'm not pregnant anymore!

5:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home