Sunday, June 25, 2006

K.C.'s 9th Birthday


It was my nephews 9th birthday party on Saturday. His birthday was at the lake, so needless to say, there was a lot of water fights. K.C. had 5 friends come (2 others were unable to make it) They did a lot of tubing behind the boat, bouncing on the water trampoline, swimming, etc. All of the boys had a lot of fun.

On Friday, we had Jana's baby shower. I forgot my digital camera, so I have no pictures of the evening. It was pretty fun, and Jana got so much baby clothes. I am sure there was well over 100 outfits! It was crazy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Thanks for sharing your experience and recently I had to drink lots and lots of water to do a pelvic scan....it was horrible to hold a full bladder.

Glad it's all over and yes, we are happy for you.

7:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home